All terms are subject to revision or replacement at any time.
Collection of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
We may collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products, and also to collect information that is necessary for the Site to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business, including but not limited to:
- Contacting you in response to an information request you submit though the Site;
- Contacting you in the future regarding Osprey Medical’s products or services, special promotions and new features; and
Collection of Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information helps us track the total number of guests visiting our Site, as well as to assist in maintaining and enhancing our Site. The non-personal information we monitor includes, but may not be limited to:
- Time of visit to the Site;
- IP address/domain name information, referring web site, browser/operating system, web site areas; and
- Host and service-provider information.
We use this automatically generated information solely for internal purposes to better understand visitor traffic patterns through our Site for purposes such as enhancing usability and do not disclose this information to any non-affiliated third parties. This information is valuable to us, as we attempt to maintain a site that is of interest to our visitors.
We may also use third-party vendors, such as Google Analytics, to advertise to our users online. These third-party vendors may display Osprey Medical advertisements on other web sites based on your internet usage. More specifically, these vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytic cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site or another site affiliated with Osprey Medical products or services. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies is not linked to any personally identifiable information (name, address, email address or phone number) we collect or you provide on the Site. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by using Google’s Ads Settings.
- You may have your contact information removed from our marketing lists to inform users of new or relevant products, services, and special offers by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and including the words “opt out of database” in the subject line of your email;
- You may limit the collection of “cookies” through your browser settings. However, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products, services, or information regarding the Site; and
- You may limit the ability of Google Analytics to track your online activity, as outlined in the “Behavioral Advertising” section.
Children’s Online Privacy
Our Site is not designed for children and we never knowingly collect or maintain information from visitors we know are under the age of 13.
Internet communications are not always private, and privacy can never be guaranteed. Although we use various security measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information, in using our Site, you acknowledge that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of information you may transmit, or that such transmissions on retained information will be free from transmission delay, viruses, interruptions, interception or other misuse, and your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your agreement to release us from any damages, losses or claims relating to your use of the Site or any other Internet transmissions.
As time passes, Osprey Medical may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which customer information is one of the business assets transferred. In such a case, the customer information database that we have gathered may be one of the business assets we transfer.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.